Media competence in civil aviation
Andreas Spaeth is one of the most well-known and long-established aviation journalists in Germany and internationally. He enjoys a first-rate global network of contacts among airlines, airports and aircraft manufacturers as well as related organisations. His expertise has been sought after for over 20 years in German, British and American media. In texts, photos and recorded statements, in German and English.
Andreas Spaeth offers his knowledge up-to-date, competent, quick and reliable in any desired form:
- Background texts and analysis for daily newspapers, weeklies, online media, special interest publications and in corporate publishing.
- Up-to-date expert analysis and commentary on current events on short notice for broadcasters and TV stations, in podcasts and video podcasts, either live on air in the studio or via voice feed.
- In book form, also in corporate publishing
- Live participation in discussions, lectures, seminars or presentations.
Andreas Spaeth works regularly -among others- for:
- German language daily and weekly newspapers like Welt am Sonntag, Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung, Neue Zürcher Zeitung (Switzerland)
- Online media aero.de, airlineratings.com
- Aviation and travel publications like Flug Revue, Business Traveller, AIR International (UK), Airways magazine (USA)
- Different national TV and broadcasting stations in Germany
- Corporate publications of MTU Aero Engines, Herpa models
Chatelain AirwaysDownload PDF
Live Interview with Deutsche Welle TV in English - Crash of MH17 - July 18, 2014